Gypsum Retarder is a very professional chemical agent with good adsorption, chemical and precipitation properties. With proper addition, it can make gypsum mortar, stucco gypsum, bonding gypsum, caulking gypsum and other gypsum products Obtain effective setting delay, thereby creating better conditions for construction.
|fine powder, slightly yellowish, non-toxic radioactive elements, non-flammable and explosive, slightly alkaline
|It can delay the initial and final setting time of building gypsum by more than 100 minutes. The retardation time is prolonged with its dosage, and the best dosage is 1-3‰
|The product does not contain additives such as chlorine salt and water retaining agent, and has good compatibility
|(20ºC, 20% solution) PH value is 7-9
|This product has strong applicability and can be mixed and used in natural gypsum and chemical gypsum
|This product should be protected from moisture to avoid agglomeration
Gypsum retarders are widely used in systems such as gypsum mortar, stucco gypsum, bonding gypsum, caulking gypsum, gypsum blocks, ceramic models, and gypsum powder for gypsum board
The recommended dosage of this product is 0.5-3‰ of the system, and the dosage needs to be determined by experiment
(1) The selected amount of retarder must be uniformly mixed with gypsum powder or the retarder must be completely dissolved in water before adding gypsum powder
(2) The amount of gypsum retarder added is determined according to the initial setting time of the gypsum powder. If the initial setting time is long, the amount of retarder needs to be added, otherwise, the amount of retarder is reduced.
(3) The amount of gypsum retarder added is determined according to the proportion of gypsum powder in the gypsum mortar. If the proportion of gypsum powder is large, the amount of retarder needs to be added, otherwise, the amount of retarder is reduced.
(4) The amount of gypsum retarder added is determined according to the operating time required for the gypsum mortar. If the operating time is long, the amount of retarder needs to be added, otherwise, the amount of retarder is reduced.
(5) Yida can formulate the best retarder use method according to your gypsum powder product
Packing and Storage
It can be packed with paper plastic bag lined with polyethylene plastic bag, cardboard bucket or coated plastic bag.
Net Weight: 25 kgs
After the product is opened and used, it must be sealed in time.
This product is thermoplastic, so it should be stored in a high-temperature environment to avoid pressure. Otherwise, it will easily cause agglomeration.
Sealed and stored in a cool and dry place at 0-40ºC, and the storage time should not exceed 24 months.Storage and transportation should be protected from rain, fire and moisture.
Shipping should be protected from rain, fire and moisture as non-danger goods.
1- German horizontal kettle "one-step" production technology, quality products.
2- Factory direct supply, fast delivery, and timely follow-up.
1- Professional construction-grade cellulose ether supplier.
2- Construction chemicals and technology solutions provider.
3- Free formulations for construction grout mortar.
During the preparation of various formula systems for this product, the Yida technical team can provide technical consultation, technical tracking, and long-term optimization of the formula system.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
Q2: What are your terms of payment?
A: Accept LC, TT, West Union Payment. Others can be negotiated.
Q3: What are your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF,
Q4: How about your delivery time?
A: The goods would be shipped within 5 days if stock is available. We confirm the delivery date according to your order if the stock is not enough.
Q5: Can you provide samples for free?
A: Allowed. We provide free samples, buyers pay for freight.
Hebei Yida Cellulose Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive enterprise integrating scientific research, production, sales, and after-sales. We mainly produces hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (), hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose () and redispersible latex powder (RDP/VAE) and other products. The professional R&D team independently researches and develops high-stability and super-quality product formulas based on customer geographical differences, industry differences, product differences, and other factors. It is equipped with world-class production equipment, uses German horizontal kettle "one-step" production technology, and fully automated production lines. , Implement a complete and strict production testing process to ensure that the product quality tends to the international level. The annual output of Yida cellulose (HPMC, HEMC) can reach 15,000 tons, and the annual output of redispersible rubber powder can reach 16,000 tons. In 2010, it passed the ISO9001: 2008 quality system certification.